Level 7 plans to finance its portfolio growth by offering qualified investors an exchange traded instrument (ETI).
In addition to providing an annual 5,25% yield, this ETI allows investors to participate in the appreciation of its market value which is linked to the market value of L7’s investment portfolio.
|Name||Asset Backed ETI on Level 7 Global Holdings 5,25%|
|German Securities ID||A17TAW|
|Product type||Index /participation certificate|
|Issue price||EUR 1,000,00|
|Minimum trading size||1 unit|
- Payment of annual coupon in the amount of 5,25% of the issue price
- US-based company with global operations
- Annual net asset value calculation by a well-known auditor
- Profitable forecast with potential for further earnings
- An investment in dozens of companies and sectors
- Broad diversification of investments offers good opportunities in the investment market